Effective Date: Date: 1st June 2023
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They help websites recognize your device and store certain information about your preferences and actions.
- Cookies can be classified into several types, including session cookies (which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them).
Purpose of Cookies:
- Authenticating and identifying users.
- Personalizing user experiences and preferences.
- Analysing website usage and performance.
- Enabling certain website features and functionalities.
- Providing targeted advertisements and marketing communications.
b. Cookies also help improve the overall functionality and security of the websites.
Types of Cookies Used:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of the websites and enable basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas. They do not require user consent.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the websites, helping us analyse website performance and enhance user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the websites to remember user preferences and provide enhanced features and personalized content.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies track user browsing habits and enable us to deliver relevant advertisements and marketing messages based on user interests.
- Panaroma Finance website and associated applications or platforms hosted on primary domain or add-on domain, may incorporate third-party cookies from service providers for analytics, advertising, or other functionalities.
- Third-party cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of those providers.
- By default, most web browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or receive notifications when cookies are being sent.
- Please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may impact the functionality and user experience of the websites.
Note: This Cookie References document is subject to updates and revisions as necessary to align with changes in cookie usage and legal requirements.