Effective Date: Date: 1st June 2023
Panaroma Finance Limited, hereinafter referred to as “Panaroma Finance Limited” as defined below mentions its Trademark Guidelines
Panaroma Finance distributed open source Panaroma Swap Protocol and distributes other software. While our code is in part available to download, review, and improve under open-source and source-available software licenses, none of our licenses include a license to use our trademarks. Proper use of our trademarks is essential to inform users whether or not Panaroma Finance stands behind a product or service. When using Panaroma Finance trademarks, you must comply with these Panaroma Finance Trademark Guidelines. Just like other projects that develop open-source software, we must enforce our trademark rights to protect our users.
This policy covers all of our trademarks and services marks, whether they are registered or not, including, among others:
- The trademarks and service marks: Panaroma Finance, PANA, and Panaroma Finance Labs (“Panaroma Finance wordmarks”).
- Panaroma Finance logos.
If you want to report misuse of a Panaroma Finance trademark, please contact us at [email protected]
You may do the following without receiving specific permission from Panaroma Finance:
- Use Panaroma Finance wordmarks in text to truthfully refer to and/or link to unmodified Panaroma Finance or Panaroma Finance ecosystem products smart contracts, protocols, interfaces, programs, products, services, and technologies (“Panaroma Finance Applications”).
- Use the Panaroma Finance wordmarks to truthfully describe modified versions of Panaroma Finance Applications that you may create or make available. For example, you may say “This software is derived from Panaroma Finance Applications.” or “This service uses applications derived from Panaroma Finance Applications.”
- Use the Panaroma Finance logos in software or aggregators that integrate with Panaroma Finance Applications to truthfully refer to, and, where possible, link to the applicable Panaroma Finance Applications hosted on the blockchain.
- Use Panaroma Finance wordmarks to clearly signal to users that there is no affiliation with or endorsement by Panaroma Finance.
- Follow the terms of the open-source licenses for Panaroma Finance software.
When allowed, how can I use a Panaroma Finance trademark?
- You must include a trademark attribution notice at the first or most prominent mention of the mark on a webpage, document, or documentation, such as: “[Panaroma Finance trademark] is a trademark of Panaroma Finance.”
- You may not change the Panaroma Finance logos except to scale them. If you use the Panaroma Finance logos, give them adequate spacing from the other elements on the webpage or document to ensure legibility and reduce the likelihood of confusion.
- You must always use the wordmarks in their exact form and with the correct spelling, neither abbreviated, hyphenated, nor combined with any other word or words.
- You must always use the Panaroma Finance wordmarks only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, or in plural or possessive forms.
- Instead, use the generic term for the Panaroma Finance product or service following the trademark.
- For example: Panaroma Finance protocol, Panaroma Finance interface, Panaroma Swap, Panaroma Swap Protocol.
All other uses of a Panaroma Finance trademark require our prior written permission.
Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Some specific things you should not do include:
- Do not use our trademarks in anything dishonest or fraudulent.
- Our name is not your name. Do not use Panaroma Finance trademarks in the name of your smart contract, interface, business, product, service, app, domain name, publication, or other offering.
- Do not use our name for your products. Do not apply Panaroma Finance trademarks to any product (e.g., a mobile app), unless such use is limited to a truthful and descriptive reference (e.g., “Mobile App for trading on Panaroma Finance interface”).
- Do not overemphasize our mark. Do not display Panaroma Finance trademarks more prominently than your product, service, or company name.
- Do not create or use confusingly similar names. Do not use Panaroma Finance trademarks, company names, slogans, domain names, or designs that are confusingly similar or like to Panaroma Finance trademarks, particularly in the name of your smart contract, interface, business, product, service, app, domain name, publication, or other offering.
- Do not imply our sponsorship of your products. Do not use Panaroma Finance trademarks in a way that incorrectly implies affiliation with, sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by Panaroma Finance of your products or services. For example, please do not name your project compatible with Panaroma Finance Swap Protocol, PANA-[Something] or [Something]-swap.
- Do not imply our sponsorship of your activities. Do not use Panaroma Finance trademarks, or confusingly similar trademarks on social media accounts in a way that might suggest affiliation with Panaroma Finance or Panaroma Finance Ecosystem products; except if you have received prior permission from Panaroma Finance. For example, you cannot name your account, page, or community “Panaroma Finance” or “Panaroma Finance Swap” or “Panaroma Finance Protocol” “Panaroma Finance Team.” However, it would be acceptable to name your account, page, or community “Fans of Panaroma Finance” or “Information about Panaroma Finance”.
- Do not create swag with our marks. Do not use Panaroma Finance trademarks on merchandise for sale (e.g., selling t-shirts, mugs, etc.) unless you have permission from Panaroma Finance.
- Do not change or combine our marks. Do not modify Panaroma Finance trademarks, abbreviate them, or combine them with any other symbols, words, or images, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan.
A note on others’ trademarks: Panaroma Finance manages one product (among many) for accessing the Panaroma Finance ecosystem and its products and services, which it does NOT control. Without the involvement of Panaroma Finance, a third-party developer can use the Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism Protocol to create a token that may implicate others’ trademarks or other rights and add that token to the Panaroma Finance Swap Protocol. Panaroma Finance Labs cannot prevent or block any actions related to the Panaroma Finance Swap Protocol, however, if Panaroma Finance becomes aware of trademark misuse allegations, we will work with trademark owners to review the allegations and may remove content from the Panaroma Finance ecosystem and its products and services.